Many schools are offering MBA programs and it is quite easy to find one in your community. However, the problem is this degree comes with a price. It is considerably costly but there is always a cheap MBA program if you care to do extensive search. The onset of the internet revolution has made way to cheaper MBA degree. Schools have introduced online MBA courses to give more access to a greater number of willing applicants. Getting your MBA online is more convenient, flexible and cheaper compared to getting it on-campus. This is especially helpful for people who have work or for those stay-at-homes. With an online course, you can schedule your classes on your preferred time and at the comforts of your home or office. This is also a money saver because you don’t have to shed money for relocation and travel expenses.
Tuition for MBA courses vary per school. Some MBA courses are offered for more than a hundred thousand per year. To save you a lot of bucks, I’ve compiled the top 20 schools that offer cheap MBA programs (below $20,000 per year). Included in the list are AASCB or ACBSP accredited programs. The following fees are applicable for state residents. Some schools charge different rates for out-of-state students.
AASCB or ACBSP accredited:
– California State University, Dominguez Hills – $13,200
– Chadron State University – $8, 550
– Clarion University of Pennsylvania – $14,522
– East Carolina University – $9,432
– Oklahoma State University – $10,642
– Prairie View A & M University – $11,447
– Southeast Missouri State University – $8,234
– Texas A&M University – Commerce – $9,175
– The University of West Florida – $10,037
-University of North Dakota – $11,772
– University of South Dakota – $11,123
– University of Tennessee – Martin – $12,565
– Western Kentucky University – $15,675
– Amberton University – $6750
– Ashford University – $17,853
– Liberty University -$19,125
– Upper Iowa University – $15,561
– Wayne State College – $6,750
-Western Governors University -$13,000
– Wilmington University – $9,080
As is evident above, there are a lot of schools offering affordable MBA programs. With the vast list, you’ll be sure to pick one that best suits your price scope, your standard and your location.